A Bonus Program Your Employees Will Love
Our robust bonus program software helps organizations thrive by rewarding each team member for their impact on profitability and their overall performance. As a result, your bonus program will provide increased incentive transparency and frequent performance feedback. With ourlinQ™, our clients have exceeded their revenue and profitability goals while improving client and employee satisfaction and productivity.
Most Bonus Programs Just Don’t Work
Many organizations become frustrated and confused when it comes to the reaction they get when employees receive their bonuses. Employees shouldn’t have to be confused about first, where their bonuses come from or second, about the amount they received. The problem is that most organizations make all the decisions behind closed doors and employees start to see capped bonus potential. As a result, employees have no idea how to make more.
Take our Pay to Inspire™ assessment to see how your bonus program stacks up.
Automate Your Bonus Program with ourlinQ in 3 Easy Steps:
Bonus Day Just Got Better
OurlinQ™ helps organizations thrive by rewarding each team member first, for their impact on profitability and second, their overall performance. Our bonus program software does this by providing increased incentive transparency and frequent performance feedback. With ourlinQ™, our clients have exceeded their revenue and profitability goals while improving client and employee satisfaction and productivity
A Bonus Program With Great Results
- Profitability increased over 100% within the first two years of implementing ourlinQ™
- Utilization has increased 7% since implementation
- Amount of incentives paid out to employees has doubled since implementation
- Bonus amounts paid to our team have significantly increased every quarter correlating directly to increased project profitability
- Profit margins for teams that had historically only broken even have improved significantly
- Team members are excited about now knowing why they receive the bonuses they do and how to improve to receive more